Gained in practice, for use in practice: «Spring cleaning» for the skin
(1) Cleansing: Cleansing gel (Reinigungs-Gel).
(3) Mask: Apply a thin layer of enzyme peeling mask (Enzym-Peeling-Maske). Rinse thoroughly with cool water after 20 minutes.
How to make a mask: the powder is diluted with cool water in a ratio of 2 to 1 and stirred to the consistency of spreading paste:
• 5 g is enough to completely cover the skin of the face;
• 10 g is enough to completely cover the skin of the face, neck and décolleté.
After the treatment the mask should be thoroughly removed with water.
(4) Mixture consisting of:
• 7,5 ml dermaviduals® base gel (Dermaviduals®-Basisgel),
• 2 ml Vitamin A nanoparticles (Vitamin A-Nanopartikel),
• 2 ml Vitamin C liposome concentrate (Vitamin C-Liposomen-Konzentrat),
• 2 ml Vitamin E nanoparticles (Vitamin E-Nanopartikel),
• 1,5 ml Hyaluronan NAG liposomes (Hyaluronan-NAG Liposomen),
apply the mixture on the face and gently massage.
(5) Final care: Apply a thin layer of DMS mask with vitamins (DMS®-Vitamin-Crememaske).